At PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd is an organisation that is bound by the National Privacy Principles under Data Protection Act 1998. We understand how important the privacy of personal information is to our customers, insurance companies, job applicants and visitors of our website. The following statement addresses relevant privacy issues for PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd.
The kind of personal information that PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd hold may include:
- Customer names and address.
- Email addresses.
- Contact telephone numbers (private, business and mobile).
- Customer vehicle details - registration number, make and model etc.
- Details of Customer's Insurance Company.
- Employee Taxation and Payroll details.
- Personal resumes of employees and applicants.
We shall ensure that all personal information is collected in a fair and lawful way.
The purpose for PK Motors requiring and retaining personal information is that this information is fundamental in order for us to:
- Provide customers with quotations for work to be performed.
- In order for PK Motors to liaise with our customer's Insurance Company.
- To follow proper invoicing procedures.
- So that we may contact you when necessary on issues relating directly to our products or services.
- To ensure that employees are paid their correct entitlements.
- To ensure that we have all relevant employee details including, addresses, emergency contact numbers etc.
- To provide relevant information when assessing applicants for employment/promotion.
PK Motors will endeavour to ensure that all personal information is accurate, complete and up to date at the time we collect, use or disclose it.
Occasionally, PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd contracts out services to a subcontractor, which carries out work that cannot be performed by PK Motors at our premises. The type of personal information that may be given to these companies is:
- Customer names and address
- Email addresses
- Contact telephone numbers (private, business and mobile)
- Customer vehicle details - registration number, make and model etc
- Details of Customer's Insurance Company
Information we may collect from our Website:
For each visitor to our website, our web server may collect the following type of information for statistical purposes:
- The number of users who visit the website
- The date and time of visits
- The number of pages viewed
- Traffic patterns
This is anonymous statistical data and no attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities. We use this data to evaluate our website performance and to improve the content we display to you.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to the products or services we provide to you, or for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use the information. Your information may be used within the PK Motors orginisation to enable us to make offers of suitable employment where appropriate, to sublet work within the Group as required and to offer you other products and services which may enhance our relationship with you. It is your decision whether you wish us to provide this service to you. We may release information about you where there is a duty to the public to disclose that information, where we are required by law or where the interests of PK Motors Accident Repair Centres require disclosure.
However, we will not sell or disclose your information to any individual or entity outside of PK Motors for marketing purposes.
As a company PK Motors will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. These include:
- Physical security - by adopting measures to prevent unauthorised access to our premises, by providing secure containers for storing paper-based personal information.
- Computer and network security - by adopting measures to protect computer systems and networks for storing, processing and transmitting personal information relating to customers and or employees from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure by means of secure passwords, user logins or other security procedures.
- Communications security - by protecting email and other means of communication from unauthorised intrusion.
- Personnel security - by adopting procedural and personnel measures for limiting access to personal information by authorised staff for approved purposes and controls to minimise security risks to our IT systems.
If you would like further information about the way PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd manages the personal information held by us, then you may contact our Bodyshop Manger, Alan Philpott, PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd, North Farm Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN2 3DH or alternatively call 01892 532886
Any requests for access will be taken to the Bodyshop Manager and you will be advised within 72 hours regarding the outcome of your request.
If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by PK Motors Accident Repair Centre Ltd, or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred please contact us.
Mr. Philip Rawlingson